Watch our free wrestling videos here. Learn from Brands, Gable, Smith, Douglas, and many other wrestling legends.
All of these Wrestling Videos are for sale now at WrestlingGear.com and can be shipped to you usually within one business day.
The latest wrestling moves and wrestling techniques can be found in the videos below.
Learn double legs, freestyle technique, whizzer, pinning combinations, and more!
- Terry Brands is the current Resident Freestyle coach with USA Wrestling. Formerly the head coach of the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga. Also, an Olympic Bronze Medallist and two time World Champion. And a two time NCAA Champion (Iowa)
- Tom Brands is the current University of Iowa Head Coach, former Virginia Tech University Head Coach, '96 Olympic Gold Medalist, 2X World Cup Champion, 3X NCAA Champion (Iowa), 2004 Olympic Freestyle Coach, and former University of Iowa Assistant
- Bobby Douglas is the former Iowa State University Head Coach; National Wrestling Hall of Fame (1987), 2000 NWCA Coach of the Year
- Dan Gable is the wrestling legend; who has won 15 NCAA Championships and 21 straight Big Ten Titles as the University of Iowa head coach; as a wrestler, went undefeated in high school (IA) and won 2 NCAA titles at Iowa State University.
- J. Robinson is the University of Minnesota Head Coach; 2X NCAA Champions ('02 & '03), 3X National "Coach of the Year"
- John Smith is the Oklahoma State University Head Coach; 2006, '05, '04, '03 NCAA Champions; 2X Olympic Gold Medalist; 6 consecutive World titles